- Posted 07 February 2024
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameRobin Bos
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Barcelona? Then this is your chance!
For our partner in Barcelona we are looking for a customer success onboarding specialist!
We are guided by our core values: courage, initiative, teamwork, trust, and innovation. We build a positive culture for everyone to grow in and enjoy their work. We've designed our campuses to incorporate fun into everyday work, and we mount employee engagement programs to bring work-life balance and meaningful work experiences to all our employees.
What is your mission?
We are looking for a Specialist to join our Scaled Advisory Solutions Customer Success team in onboarding, setting up, and driving our client's platform, an employment-focused social media platform, product usage with customers. It’s an exciting role as you will work with customers through their onboarding journey and act as a consultant to share best practices for embedding into their talent acquisition strategy. Primarily, you will focus on the setup and onboarding of customers onto the tool, tracking client engagement with the product, encouraging product setup and guidance through that process, and troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Provide quality assurance, by checking all client product integrations are completed.
- Help triage troubleshooting tickets and track progress for pilot program setups.
- Deliver customer value by ensuring our customers are successful with platform hiring in terms of adoption, usage, and engagement.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the biggest employment-focused social media platform products to effectively guide customers on best practices.
- Track client onboarding milestones and achieve goals related to customer license activation and user engagement on the platform.
- Track and record customer activity in a timely manner in systems of record (e.g., CRM system).
Who are we looking for?
- 1 Year of experience in BPO/client support functions, Customer Success, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition or Agency Recruitment, Product Adoption, Change Management, Account Management, Customer Training, Business Transformation, and Project Management (Desirable)
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese both written & verbal.
- Understanding basic sales concepts in the corporate sector.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay and medical benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- World-class offices
- Career Development
- Engaging company activities
- Learning and development programs
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.