- Posted 19 October 2021
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameSara Pato
Are you a Japanese Speaker, interested in Sales and ready to take next step in your career?
About the company
What will you do?
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Retention/upsales, inbound only
- Strong communication skills;
- Comfortable with any type of situation or challenge
- At least a C1 written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and good command of English (B1 Level)
- Good computer and Internet skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Over average fixed salary
- RELOCATION PACKAGE
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Stable work and career progression
- Long-term development opportunities
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
- Working hours
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, 24/24h.
- Rotating shifts
You will be assigned for a daily working time of 8 hours with an additional hour lunch break. You will be
informed in advance about the working schedule.
About Lisbon: Living in Portugal provides you with unique cultural heritage, beautiful exotic landscapes, and rich history. No wonder it is a popular destination for expats!
It's a sunny place throughout almost the whole year with a lot to explore!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.