Being one of the best companies to work for in Portugal, our client stays focused on teamwork, and above all, to ensure that our team experiences the perfect balance between their professional and social life.
Thanks to the diversity of events, what each team member finds is more than just an enjoyable activity, but rather, the chance to connect with other people, to share different backgrounds and to find more about how multicultural they are.
Career growth also plays a huge role. That is why they invest in training and professional advancement through programs, as a way to ensure the career development of all employees.
Back to jobs
What will you do?
Japanese Speaking Retention/Sales Agent, Lisbon
- Posted 19 October 2021
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameSara Pato
Are you a Japanese Speaker, interested in Sales and ready to take next step in your career?
About the company
They are a people-to-people company that believes in investing in talent.
What will you do?
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Retention/upsales, inbound only
- Strong communication skills;
- Comfortable with any type of situation or challenge
- At least a C1 written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and good command of English (B1 Level)
- Good computer and Internet skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Over average fixed salary
- RELOCATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Stable work and career progression
- Long-term development opportunities
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
- Working hours
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday, 24/24h.
- Rotating shifts
You will be assigned for a daily working time of 8 hours with an additional hour lunch break. You will be
informed in advance about the working schedule.
About Lisbon: Living in Portugal provides you with unique cultural heritage, beautiful exotic landscapes, and rich history. No wonder it is a popular destination for expats!
It's a sunny place throughout almost the whole year with a lot to explore!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.