- Posted 29 June 2021
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameRicco Klemmer
Ready to jump into a new career and move to beautiful Portugal?! We are looking for Russian speakers interested in working in a Translation project with the ability to live and work from anywhere in Portugal.
Must have EU passport or Portuguese residency to apply.
About Our client:
Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With over 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage, and many beautiful buildings. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, meaning that it has mild winters and hot summers. Lisbon has everything you wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, good food, shopping, culture, parks, and surfing!
- Native or fluent written and verbal communication skills in Russian;
- Fluent level of English
- Problem-solving skills
- Eligible to work in Portugal - valid residency permit or with a European passport
- The work to be developed concerns professional interpretation services( Legal, Medicine (General and Forensic) to support communication and understanding of what is to be communicated
- These are technical interpretations specialized in a certain field, where it is critical to be able to communicate accurately.
- It requests bilingual agents, C1 for Russian and English, and it has hybrid type of tasks with channels such as Phone and Video.
- Part of your daily activities will be interpretation services
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.