Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Review reported video content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in Arabic (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Availability to work in 3 shifts (24/7 availability)
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Holder of a Portuguese residence permit or EU citizenship
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Office based in client´s facilities
- Free shuttle service to work
- Highly competitive salary
- Relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Travel : No
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.