- Posted 11 March 2022
- Contact NameGregory Sims
Do you have experience and extended knowledge of the iGaming industry? Are you passionate about what you do, and have a good work ethic and strong client relationship skills? You may be the new iGaming talent we are looking for! Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for a passionate and efficient iGaming recruiter and also one iGaming Team Leader / Delivery Manager with strong industry knowledge to join our fast-growing recruitment agency. This role will be based in Malta at the SoHo The Strand - office space with a hybrid office solution.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
Who are you?
Are you a people person with a "hands-on attitude" looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Then this can be the right opportunity for you! Do you have a relevant education? - Great! However, for us, it is most important that you are willing to put in the "extra work" to reach personal goals and expected KPIs, and that you have a true interest in your work. What if a client needs to reschedule, or a candidate gets cold feet, or an interview gets cancelled? In this job; your phone is your best friend! It is also of high importance that you understand the different culture fits for this industry and are a good judge of character.
What is your role? As an iGaming recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Being responsible for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with iGaming positions and maintain close relationships with responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, and KPIs are being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and Skype
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Fluent in English – additional languages are beneficial
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the iGaming industry
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kinds of personalities and adapt quickly
- An efficient worker and are a structured multi-tasker
- A positive and solution-oriented problem-solver
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Self-driven and able to work both independently and in teams
What we offer
- A detailed on-boarding process and continuous training
- A flexible working environment
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-leadership with a big chance of advancing in the company
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern offices around Europe. Join one of our offices or work fully remote - up to you!
- Basic Salary + Commission
Why we need you
We are growing rapidly! From 2019 to 2022 we have grown from 16 colleagues to over 60 and the goal is to keep growing. Therefore, we are looking for an iGaming Recruiter to strengthen our team where you will be working closely with our Client Relationship Manager and our iGaming Specialist Team with a focus on finding the right talents for this specific industry. You will be working with a wide range of roles, from entry-level positions such as Customer Support - up to senior roles such as "Head of..."-type positions. Today we are proudly recruiting for over 70 of the largest iGaming companies around the world.
Do you want to be part of our journey?
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application and personal letter as soon as possible!