- Posted 31 October 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameSara Pato
Want to work from anywhere in the world in the player support industry?
Let me start by saying: Forget everything you know about working in Customer Support. Our client likes to do everything a little bit differently. A little bit geekier. A little bit more their own way.
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from (almost) anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like:
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and help sort out gameplay issues
- Stay up to date with newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Regularly scheduled training modules help you improve even further in your job
- Attend weekly meetings with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of a popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don't worry - You will start your first week going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
Why work from home?
Working from home is an adventure that you will love taking part in. Whether you just don't like sitting in an office 8 hours a day, dislike the commute, or you just want to spend more time at home – Working remotely is the perfect way to work in our current, digital world.
As part of this recruitment process, our client may conduct a screening of activity on your publicly available social media accounts registered on Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- You speak Japanese and English at a C1 level.
- You are available to work full-time.
- You are a gamer at heart – terms like k/d/a, ping and GG are not new to you.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus but not mandatory!
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least one 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.